- 12″x12″ Wood Board (CAL-272)
- Wood Square 5″x5″ Ornate Frame (CAL-245)
- Photoplay Paper Collection by Julie Nutting called “Belle Vie”
- Embellishment Glue Stick
- All Night Media Large and Small Pop-dots.
- Tim Holtz Ranger Paper Distresser
- Cut paper to fit the front of the square surface.
- Glue paper to the front of your surface using embellishment glue stick.
- Cut your second piece of scrapbook paper about 8″x8″ and ruff up the sides using paper distresser and crumple paper up then lay flat and glue onto front of the surface using embellishment glue stick.
- Cut a strip of paper about 1.5″ x 12″ and glue down on surface (placement shown in photo in striped paper)
- Cut our a quote you like or add a photo to the wood frame and glue down using the embellishment glue stick.
- Add Stickers and embellishments using pop-dots large and small.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse