This “Joy” Mason Jar Tablescape DIY can be created in minutes!
- 3 Mason Jars
- 3″ Burlap Ribbon or Fabric
- Montana Gold Spray Paint in Red
- E6000 Glue
- White Acrylic Paint
- Sponge Applicator to apply white paint on stencil
- Prep mason jars by washing them in warm water. Make sure they are completely dry before painting them.
- Spray paint mason jars with Red Montana Gold Spray Paint. This paint is a good choice because it has paint and acrylic sealer in one. Its best to do multiple layers allowing each coat to dry.
- While you are allowing mason jars to dry, stencil the letters “J” “O” “Y” on to 3 pieces of burlap ribbon.
- Once everything is dry glue burlap ribbon on to mason jars using a glue gun, you only need to glue it in the back of the jar.
- Add berries or flowers!