- 1 jam jar with lid and ring
- A bit of polyester stuffing
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- 5” square of fabric, pink or fray the edges – leftover pieces from a charm pack are perfect for this!
- Small piece of batting, I like the fusible variety
- Buttons, pins, lace, etc., to put inside the jar. Do this before proceeding.
- Trace around the lid on the batting and center the batting circle on the wrong side of the fabric square. Fuse in place, if using that type of batting. Center the fabric square inside the inverted jar ring. Glue a small handful of stuffing on top of the fabric circle, place the lid on top of that and screw in place on the jar.