Sarah from our Craft Warehouse Design Team gets a lot of use out of our paper heart punches. Hearts are always a favorite for many kinds of crafts. You can even use a heart paper punch to create projects for St. Patrick’s Day (🤯, right?). Using a heart punch, you can take three (or four, if you’re feeling lucky 😉) and make them into shamrocks. Total game-changer! It works for all sizes of heart punches. For this project, we used a large one, which we needed to fit on our 16″ MDF wreath. So, get out that heart punch and get busy. Easy directions follow or you can print up our free project page.
• 16” MDF Flat Wreath Form
• Large (2″) EK Success Heart Punch
• 8 – 12” x 12” Different Shades of Green Scrapbook Paper
• 16” Letter Board (Optional)
• Glue Gun
- Punch out about 90 hearts using large heart punch.
- Fold Hearts in half.
- Using a glue gun, glue 3 hearts together to make a clover. Continue till you have about 30 clovers.
- Lay your wreath down on a flat surface
- Using a glue gun, layer the clovers on to the wreath.
- Place onto the front of a 16” letter board or hang it with a ribbon on a door, wall or mirror