- Unfinished Slatted Square Plaque w/hanger approx. 17″x17″ (KID-70)
- White Slat Board Square approx. 12″x12″ (PAC-17)
- Decorating Your Life “Home Sweet Home” Rub-on vinyl. (904095)
- Elmers Wood Glue
- Americana Acrylic Paint in Gylapso Blue, White and Burnt Umber.
- Paint the large unfinished wood slat board alternating blue and white acrylic paint.
- Repeat with a second coat of paint.
- Get a bristly dry paint brush, dip it in a little burnt umber acrylic paint then pat brush on a paper towel. Lightly stroke over the top of the wood to give it a rustic worn look.
- Let completely dry.
- On the white slat board and the vinyl rub-on letters by following the directions on the packaging.
- Glue to the front of the blue and white painted board using Elmers wood glue.