- 2 – MDF Mini Plaque Surface (NST-514)
- Jute Sting
- My Minds Eye “Trend 2” Paper collection and embellishments.
- Foam Dots
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Cut paper to fit the front of your 2 surfaces then punch holes in the top and bottom of the first surface and 2 holes in the top of the bottom surface.
- Glue paper to the surface using glue stick.
- Add photo, paper embellishments and gold mirrored stickers to finish your project.
- Don’t forget to use pop-dots to your projects to give it dimension.
- Add jute string to connect the 2 together and the top to hang.