Heidi Swapp Marquee DIY Halloween Signs are so fun, great for a table or in a window! You can even change out the paper each year with your new favorites.
Supplies for BOO Marquee Sign:
- 1 – B & 2 – O Marquee letters
- 2 – 12×12 scrapbook paper (we used Doodle Bug “October 31” collection)
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Krylon White Webbing Spray
- Pencil for tracing
- Foam Brush
In the Marquee Letter Box is a letter, template, plastic bulb covers and the lights.
Start by tracing your paper template to the scrapbook paper making sure that the paper template is going in the correct direction to then be placed in the letter.
Paint the letter with foam brush and black acrylic paint.
Supplies for the EEK Marquee Sign:
- 2 – E marquee letters and 1 – K
- Purple Acrylic Paint
- Purple Super Fine Glitter
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
- 2 – 12×12 Scrapbook paper
- Glue & Glitter in sections
- Trace Paper & cut out
- Place in letter & add lights!