Rudolph #2 Marquee Number Supplies:
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Love #2
- Americana Espresso Acrylic Paint
- BoBunny “Sleigh Ride” Logs 12 x12 scrapbook paper
- Brown leather strip.
- Small gold jingle bells
- Giant red jingle bells
- Branches for the antlers
- E6000 Glue
Santa #5 Marquee Number Supplies:
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Love #5
- Americana Tomato Red acrylic paint
- American Crafts Crimson glitter paper
- White pom-poms for hat
- Darice Santa belt
Directions for Reindeer:
- Paint #2 with espresso acrylic paint.
- Trace paper to fit into #2, then cut out.
- Place paper in #2 and add bulbs.
- Puncture a hole in the top for your reindeer antlers, secure with glue.
- Glue small bells on to leather strap and let dry.
- Glue nose into the reindeer.
- Once bells on strap are glued down, glue strap to the number.
Directions for Santa:
- Paint #5 with Tomato Red acrylic paint.
- Trace paper to fit into #5, then cut out.
- Place paper into #5 and add bulbs.
- Cut out a Santa hat and glue on pompoms
- Glue to the front of the #5.
- Glue on Santa belt.
Enjoy your new Heidi Swapp 25 Marquee Christmas Numbers!