Customize your child’s room with their own piece of art! They may even want to help make it with adult supervision!
- Choose a letter from our MDF Letter selection.
- 12″x16″ Wood Canvas Board
- White Acrylic Paint
- Dark Turquois Acrylic Paint
- Jute String
- Sanding Block
- E6000 Glue
- Foam Brush
- Mod Podge Matte Finish
- Baby Wipes
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Heart Tissue Paper
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade 2″ Washi Tape
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Mask Stencils Central Park Alpha
- Trace the tissue paper to fit your letter, cut out and glue with Mod Podge the tissue on to the top of your letter.
- Once your Mod Podge has dried coat another layer on top of the tissue paper and set aside to dry.
- Paint your wood board with Turquois acrylic paint and let dry.
- Take your letter and place the mask on top of the tissue paper.
- Paint a coat of white acrylic paint covering your letter and sides.
- Peel off mask before the paint dries and wipe down with a baby wipe.
- Let every thing dry once dry lighty sand the wood board and letter.
- Glue letter with E6000 on to wood board leaving space for your washi tape and jute string.
- Place Washi Tape on the board under the letter and wrap board with Jute string, Tie off and its done!
Watch the video below to see how easy it is to apply these stencils!