Our new products by Hazel & Ruby make it easy to get that DIY project finished so you can start the next one! Here is a personalized frame you can create using your own child’s name!
- Choose a MDF Frame of your choice on Sale 3 for $10
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Scalloped Washi Tape
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Pink Chevron Paper Wrap
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Mask Stencil Chalk Art Alpha
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Pink and Silver Sequins
- White Acrylic Paint
- All Night Media Mini Glue Dots
- Mod Podge Matte Finish
- Baby Wipes
- Foam Brush
Cut a sheet of paper that is 1″ bigger than your frame.
Trace where the photo opening is going to be and cut out the opening.
Mod Podge paper to your frame.
Fold paper to the back of your frame and trim excess paper. Mod Podge paper to the sides and back of your frame.
Place Letter Mask on to frame.
Cover the frame and mask with acrylic paint.
Before the paint dries take off letters and wipe them down with baby wipes.
Once paint is dry, lightly sand your frame and sides.
Add washi tape and sequins using mini glue dots.