This spooky and delightful Haunted House Luminary was made using a Sizzix Tim Holtz Die Cut, Tint It Spray and a Mason Jar. If you don’t have a die cut machine, you can look for a vinyl shape that would do the job. If you do have a die-cut machine, once you have this die-cut you can make many. Wouldn’t these look great leading up to a porch?
- Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- Tint It (plum) Design Master Spray Paint
- Black Spray Paint
- Black Vinyl 12×12 Sheet (open stock paper crafts dept.)
- Sizzix Haunted House thinlets Die Cut
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cut Machine
- Clean Mason Jar with soapy water and dry completely.
- Lightly spray layers of color onto the mason jar using Tint it spray.
- Repeat 3 times allowing the spray paint to dry in between coats.
- Paint lid using black spray paint. Allow lid and jar to completely dry.
- Using a Sticky Back Vinyl Sheet place die cut on top and send through the Big Shot die cut machine.
- Place vinyl on the smooth section on the back of the jar.
- Place battery operated tea light in jar and close up the top with mason jar lid.