DIY Glittered Antler Pillow is so easy to create, all you need is:
- Cotton Pillowcase
- Heat “n” Bond Ultra
- Pattern of your image (we did antlers)
- Super Fine Glitter
- Pressing Sheet
- Faux Flower (floral dept)
- Small piece of felt
- Large safety pin
- Create a pattern of what you would like your shape to be using paper and pencil or print your image from the computer.
- Place pattern on Heat “n” Bond and cut out pattern shape.
- Lay Heat “n” Bond cutout on your pillowcase of where you would like your image.
- Place pressing sheet over your Heat “n” Bond and cutout and iron on to pillow.
- Peel off Heat “n” Bond paper and glitter over the top.
- Then place pressing sheet over glitter and lightly iron over the top (this only takes 4-5 seconds, you don’t want to over heat or the glue comes through the glitter)
- Add a felt strip to the back of your flower with a large safety pin. This will help if you need to wash the pillowcase or to switch out the flower.
- Clip on your flower and you are done!
Note: You can wash the pillowcase on gentle cycle in cold water then line dry, after removing your flower.