Who doesn’t want a little pampering on Valentine’ss Day? Whether you’re giving this to a significant other, a potential date, a friend, a mom or your motorcycle mechanic Uncle – if they take baths, they’ll love taking them even more with the fragrant, skin-softening bath bombs we carry at Craft Warehouse.
We made these fun Valentine tags you can download for free. We added them to a mason jar that we dressed up for the occasion. All you need is some metallic paint, a crystal knob, a pint wide-mouth mason jar, a bath bomb, and anything extra you want to add to the jar.
• Pint-size Mason Jar (If you want to add more to a larger jar, print the tags larger than original size to get a larger tag).
• Bath Bomb
• Acrylic Knob
• Montana Gold Spray Paint
• E-6000 Glue
• Print-out of Tags (best if printed on cardstock)
Optional – Bakers Twine, Filler for jar….
If you are making the version with the knob on top
- Clean all glass and lids on Mason Jars with soapy water. Wipe dry, make sure glass is at room temperature
- Spray paint lids with gold spray paint. (3-4 coats) let dry between coats.
If you are making the version with the label on top:
- Cut out a round label from cardstock and leave a little margin around it. Add round label of choice to the top of lid and screw ring over it.
- Print out tags on cardstock and cut out. Punch hole at top of the tag.
- Fill the jar with any filler and place in jar.
- Add tags with twine
p.s. just for fun we included a couple mini-tags on our printable sheet that you can add to Red Hots and any candy for Valentine’s Day.