With Easter just around the corner, let your kids decorate with out the mess of dyeing eggs!
- Wood Eggs
- Lara Crafts mini wood candle sticks (4 in a package)
- Chalk Board Paint
- Acrylic paint for your candle bases
- Foam Brush
- Wood Glue
- White Chalk (for seasoning)
- Bistro Marker
- Paint your eggs with chalk paint. Let dry.
- Paint Each candle base a different color or all the same. Let paint dry.
- using wood glue, glue the egg on top of the candle base and let adhere overnight.
- Then season your egg with white chalk.
- Then decorate with bistro marker!
Here is another fast and easy way to decorate wood eggs!
- Wood eggs
- Bling, stickers and washi tape!
- Becon 3 in1 glue for whatever doesn’t want to stay on.