- Wood Pallet Board 19.5″ x 23.5″ x 1″ (PAC-11)
- 10″ x 10″ Wood Panel Board
- Decorating your life vinyl rub-on “Land of the Free, Because of the Brave”
- Americana Chalky Paint Finish in Rough, Legacy and Everlasting
- Loen Cornell Wood Stars 130 pcs.
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Gathered Twigs
- Wood Glue
- Paint the wood pallet board starting with the top slat painting it with Rough (red) chalky paint, then Everlasting (white) on the next slat and rotate colors.
- Paint the wood 10″ x 10″ Wood panel board with Legacy (blue) Chalky paint.
- Paint 27 wood stars with Everlasting (white) chalky paint.
- Once all the painted surfaces are dry, use distress ink pad and tool to make the wood look distressed by lightly brushing the wood on the pallet board and mini stars.
- Place vinyl saying on the pallet board using the instructions on the package.
- Glue square board and stars on to project using wood glue.