We are so in love with this new paper line by Photo Play called “This Guy” All the papers are very Handsome it’s hard to settle on one design!
I used this 12′ x 12″ frame with a 4″x 4″ opening and a 1″ depth.
This makes a great frame for paper projects!
- 12″x 12″ Craft Frame (KID/107)
- Photo Play “This Guy” paper pack and ephemera pack with (titiles, tags, & frames)
- Embellishment Glue Stick
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Burnt Umber Acrylic Paint
- All Night Media Pop-dots Large and Small
- Take glass out of frame, clean and set aside.
- Paint the edges and the side of the frame using acrylic paint.
- Once dry, cut background paper to fit frame and trace and cut out center where photo will go.
- Glue paper down with glue stick.
- Cut a second coordinating paper about 10″x 9″ line up and trace center where photo will go and cut out hole.
- Distress sides using the Tim Holtz Distress Tool.
- Glue paper down with the glue stick.
- Cut the 3rd coordinating paper 12″ x 1.5″ and glue down below the frame opening.
- Use embellishments and stickers to the frame.
- If you want a distress look use the distress tool on some of the embellishment papers.
- Pop-dots will give your frame project layers. Use them where needed!
- Place glass and photo back into frame!
- You are done!
Created by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse