- 3 – MDF Unfinished Plaque on Stand (YOR-3225)
- Photoplay “This Guy” Paper and Sticker Sheet
- Darice 3″ Chipboard Letters
- Foam Dots
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Ceramcoat Burnt Umber Acrylic Paint
- Darice Jute String
- Paint all plaques with acrylic paint.
- Trace Paper to fit the front of the plaque then cut out 3 background papers, glue to the front with glue stick.
- Trace chipboard letters on to scrapbook paper, cut out and glue with glue stick.
- Adhere chipboard letters to the front of the plaques using large pop-dots
- Add stickers using small pop-dots to create dimension.
- Wrap the base of each plaque using jute string.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse