- Unfinished Wood Block 6pc Set (SCH-368)
- Darice Chipboard Letters
- Authentique “Homestead” Paper Collection and Stickers
- Sticky Thumb Adhesive Foam Dots
- Jute String
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Rub-on wood stain
- Stain each block with rub-on wood stain.
- Cut paper to fit the front of each block.
- Using Chipboard letters trace each letter on the back side of your scrapbook paper then cut out letter.
- Glue paper cut out to the front of your letter using embellishment glue stick.
- Use Pop-dots to raise up the letters and embellishments and place on the front of each block.
- Tie jute sting around some of the letters.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse