Get a head start on your fall decorating projects! Short on time but want to spell it out? Start with these partially done signs and simply add your message or photos! These signs come plain and ready to embellish! Add a wood candle holder for a taller statement! We took our plain sign stand from Halloween to Thanksgiving with a change of paper and lettering!
1. Paint plain stands with acrylic paint. (Burlap stands are already black.)
2. Cut paper to fit each stand.
3. Glue paper to stand using a Pioneer Glue Stick.
4. Add a vinyl of your choice.
5. Embellish with stickers or twine if you wish.