This beginner-friendly rib scarf looks great made with a gradient yarn like Candy Shop Yarn. Each ball contains 3 colors. Each ball will have different ratios of color, so every scarf is unique.
The supply list and directions follow.
- 1 skein of Premier Brand Candy Shop or Chunky Size 4 Yarn Approx. 260 yards
- Size 10 Straight Knitting Needles
- Yarn Needle
Cast on 35 Stitches. (Pattern is in multiples of 4, if you want a wider scarf, purchase extra yarn and add in multiples of 4)
- K1, P1, (K3, P1) to last stitch, K1.
- (K3, P1) to last 3 stitches, K3
- You will repeat Rows 1 & 2 until scarf is the desired length.
- Bind off loosely in pattern.