- Crafty WoodCutouts Unfinished Wood Stacked Tree
- Echo Park Paper Collection “Home for the Holidays”
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Vintage Photo
- Beacon 3 in1 Glue
- 1 yard of jute string
- 2 Small Gold Bells
- Paint all wood with white acrylic paint.
- Cut paper to fit the front, sides and back of each block.
- Distress all sides of paper with distressed ink.
- Trace Star on to paper and cut out.
- Distress all sides of the star.
- Glue paper on to blocks and star using Beacon 3 in 1 Glue.
- Wrap jute around the wood star and tie.
- Add bells at the bottom of the jute string.