- 4 MDF Plaque Stands
- White Acrylic Paint
- Delta Ceramcoat all purpose sealer (by the acrylic paint)
- Scrapbook paper of your choice (we used Doodlebug Valentines Paper)
- Doodle Bug Washi Tape (its thinner and fits the base the best)
- Black and white Bakers Twine
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Start by sealing the plaques and chipboard letters.
- One sealer is dry paint the plaques with white acrylic paint, this may take 3-4 coats.
- Place scrapbook paper on the front of the plaque and draw a template, then cut out.
- Glue paper to the front of each plaque with embellishment glue stick.
- Glue a mini clothes pin to hold a photo of a valentine.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse