DIY Graduation Frame
- 5″x7″ Matted Black Frame (BCI-126)
- Congratulations Washi Tape by Little B
- Red, black and gold Washi Tape by Little B
- Masking Tape
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Take matting and glass out of the frame, wash glass.
- Separate matting from the plastic insert.
- Lightly spread glue on top of the matting, then place washi tape on top. (this will give the washi a stronger bond)
- Once you covered the matting, cut out the extra washi tape.
- Place matt back into plastic insert and tape from behind to hold matting in place.
- Add Photo and secure with masking tape.
- Place back into frame and close up the back!