I just love this project! It’s easy and oh so trendy! Create these hoops for either wedding, party, or home decor! Visit our Craft Warehouse stores to see even more chalkboard inspiration!
1. Trace around the outside of the embroidery hoop on to our chalkboard fabric or paper roll with a pencil.
2. If you are going to re-use your chalkboard, treat it with regular chalk by rubbing it across the entire surface in one direction. Then, again in the opposite direction. This will allow you to erase your image with a chalkboard eraser.
3. Cut along the traced line and glue along the backside of the hoop.
4. If you would like a clean “bistro” look, use our Bistro Chalkboard Markers (as shown above).
5. Add some ribbon to the top and hang!