- Wood Board (IVY-82)
- Tim Holtz Mini Clips
- Unfinished MDF plaque (9″x1.75″)
- Blue Acrylic Paint
- “Color between the lines” vinyl rub on
- 3 – Metal Buckets (Darice 6552-56)
- 6 – Hooks (NST-506)
- Elmers Wood Glue
- Paint the mdf plaque with blue acrylic paint or color of your choice.
- Once completely dry apply rub on vinyl.
- Glue plaque to the wood board using wood glue
- Attach the mini clip with a small screw to hold into place.
- Attach hooks to the bottom of the wood board and hang buckets.
- Now put up your masterpiece!