This is a great beginner sewing project!
If you don’t have a sewing machine you can also hand stitch the fabric on…
Supplies for Christmas Kitchen DIY Towel:
- 1 package of 5″ Charm Packs Christmas fabric (this gives you precut squares and lots of fabric choices).
- Plaid or Solid Woven all Cotton Kitchen Towels in colors of your choice.
- Buttons for embellishing
- Heat n Bond “light”
- Cut Heat n Bond to fit each square in your charm packs (4.75″x4.75″)
- Follow the instructions for Heat n Bond and Iron fabric squares onto your towel.
- Then do a basic raw edge stitch around each square or hand stitch around each square.
- Stitch on your buttons and you are finished!