- Mason Jars (any size)
- Americana Chalk Board Paint
- Foam Smooth Angled Sponge
- Ribbon or jute to tie around the top of the jar.
Here we are demonstrating how you want to paint your Mason Jar using a foam sponge and dabbing the paint on the jar.
- Wash glass mason jar and make sure its completely dry.
- Sponge on your first coat of chalk paint covering the jar.
- Once First layer is dry, apply a second and third coat making sure the layers are dry in between coats.
- For the large with the hand print, just paint your had and place on the front of the jar, wash hand and let dry.