Paint the plain wood heart template with chalk spray paint. Then doodle on the hearts or add words that describes the person in the photo. Then add a special photo of who you would like this to represent and cut your photo in a heart to go on the piece of wood. Because its chalk you can always wipe off and start over. In this project I used a bistro marker.
- 12×12 White Shadow Box
- 12×12 Dear Lizzy Wood Cut Out
- Black Chalkboard Spray Pain
- Bistro Marker
- Heidi Swapp 12×12 teal scrapbook paper
- Beacon 3 in 1 glue
- Paint your heart surface with chalkboard spray paint in a ventilated area.
- Spray 2 coats letting the surface dry in between sprays.
- Open up the back of your shadow box and throw away your glass and take the middle section out.
- Glue the heart to the inside of the front of the frame using Beacon 3 in1 glue.
- Put the middle part of the shadow box back into the frame.
- Cut your scrapbook paper to fit the backing on the frame and glue paper to the backing using beacon 3 in 1.
- Close up your frame and know you are ready to add your photo and doodle!