- Unfinished Wood Plaque Sign (CAL-63)
- Carta Bella “It’s a Girl” Paper Collection
- Large and Small Foam Dots
- Darice 3″ Chipboard Letters
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick.
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile Corner Punch (optional)
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile Punch (optional)
- Take metal rings off the sign and mini plaques.
- Cut paper to fit mini wood plaques and sign.
- Use the crop-a-dile to cut corners to fit plaque or trim corners using scissors.
- Mark where the holes need to go then use crop-a-dile punch to punch holes.
- Glue paper to the wood sign using glue stick.
- Trace chipboard letters onto paper, then cut out.
- Glue paper to the front of the chipboard letters then glue to the front of each plaque.
- Reattach rings to the sign and mini plaques.
- Decorate using paper, embellishments and stickers and pop-dots.