Just in time for Easter, these Carrot Mason Jars are super cute and great to use in your Easter display. You could also use them to hold flowers, twigs or fill them with candy for a special little bunny.
- 2 Pint Mason Jars
- Deco Art Americana Chalky Paint Finish Color: Heritage
- Loew Cornell Spongeit Wedges
- Green Tulle
- Paint each jar with Chalky paint and sponge wedge, bouncing up and down to give the jar full coverage.
- Paint 3 layers allowing to dry in between coats.
- Cut tulle into 12 strips, each 10″ long.
- Wrap tulle around lid ring as shown in the photo.
- Place ring on top of the jar.