Personalize your space with a Burlap Monogram Sign!
- 12″x12″ Unfinished Wood Frame (Sch-301)
- MDF Letter
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Clear Spray Sealer
- 12″x12″ Burlap Fabric
- Beacon Fabric Glue
- 4 Small Black Brads
- 3 Decorative Knobs
- Open up back of frame and throw away glass.
- Paint Frame (not backing) and letter with black acrylic paint, 1-2 coats.
- Once completely dry spray with clear spray sealer.
- Place brads in all four corners and secure in the back of the fabric.
- Place a small about of Fabric glue on the backing of the frame (front side)
- Lay fabric down onto backing and let dry.
- Drill 3 holes at the bottom of the frame for your knobs. (if you don’t have a drill you can use E6000 and let it dry over night)
- After you attach knobs glue your monogram letter to the middle of the burlap using E6000 glue.
- Place backing into frame and it’s ready to hang!