Oh, what darling Easter Bunny Mason Jars that Sarah from our Design Team has created. These would be adorable at each place setting for an Easter Brunch or Dinner. You could also take these to a small gathering, make them for a kid’s class, or just use to decorate your space. Fun!
- 3 Wide Mouth Pint Mason Jars
- Americana Chalky Paint Finish Colors: Remembrance, Delicate & Innocence
- Loew Cornell Spongeit Wedges
- 12″x12″ Black Vinyl Sticky Back Paper
- Echo Park Bunny Die Cut
- Sizzix Die Cut Machine (if you don’t have a die cut machine, you can trace a bunny onto the vinyl paper and cut out)
- White Spray Paint
- Bakers Twine: Pink, Purple & Yellow
- 3 Decorative Knobs
- E6000 Glue
- Cut out bunny die cut and place on each glass jar.
- Paint each jar with Chalky paint and sponge wedge, bouncing up and down to give the jar full coverage.
- Paint 3 layers allowing to dry in between coats.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for all mason jars.
- Once Mason Jar is dry carefully remove bunny.
- Spray paint lids white.
- Glue knobs on top of each mason jar with E6000 glue.
- Fill jars up with your favorite Easter candy!
- Wrap each jar with bakers twine.