- Slat wood sign (KID-70)
- 3 – Black 4.5″x6.25″ MDF Plaques (NST-514)
- Paper Accents Chipboard Alphabet Letters Script 1
- Americana Black Acrylic Paint
- Americana Mississippi Mud Acrylic Paint
- Beacon 3 in 1 glue
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- Place Mississippi Mud acrylic paint in a plastic bowl (about 4 tablespoons of paint).
- In the same bowl add about 1.5 tablespoons of water and mix.
- Lightly paint one coat of paint to the Slat wood sign.
- Allow to completely dry then lightly sand edges.
- Paint “Our Boys” Chipboard letters with black acrylic paint.
- Glue 4″x6″ photos to the MDF surface using tape runner.
- Glue letters and photos onto the slat wood sign using Beacon 3 in 1 glue.