What a fantastic way to keep track and display your families special days!
We used a Wood Artist Panel Board
- Wood Artist Panel Board 12″x24″
- Vinyl “Our Family Birthdays”
- 6 mini clothes pins
- Acrylic Paint
- 12 mini metal hooks
- Fiskars Tag Maker
- Metal rings
- Cardstock paper for the tags
Directions for the Birthday Calendar Display:
- Start with painting your panel board with acrylic paint.
- Create birthday tags using cardstock paper and Fiskars Tag Maker.
- Place mini clothes pins onto board using E6000 glue.
- Screw in mini hooks at the bottom of the board.
- Place vinyl onto board following packaging instructions.
- Add your birthdays to the bottom hook and photos to the clothes pins!