Bird’s eggs come in a huge variety of beautiful colors and patterns. Create your Bird’s Egg Mason Jar to reflect your favorite egg or bird. Or make a grouping of different ones for a larger display. Project created by Sarah for Craft Warehouse
- 2 Quart Mason Jars
- Americana Chalky Paint Finish Color: Serene
- Loew Cornell Spongeit Wedges
- Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint Color: Burnt Umber
- Jute String
- Old box or Tarp
- Paint each jar with Chalky paint and sponge wedge, bouncing up and down to give the jar full coverage.
- Paint 3 layers allowing to dry in between coats.
- Once mason jar is dry take outside and lay down a box or tarp.
- Place a dot of the acrylic paint on to a plate or lid.
- Lightly tap toothbrush bristles into acrylic paint.
- Flick paint all over the mason jars.
- Once it’s dry, tie jute string around the top of the jar and add flowers!