The Craft Warehouse Quilt Shop is one of the larger departments in all Craft Warehouse stores. In the shop you’ll find as many unique and carefully chosen fabric lines as you would at a mom and pop quilt store – because that’s what we are. Craft Warehouse is a small family-run company with 8 locations in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
The Craft Warehouse Quilt Shop is stocked with quality favorites from companies like Moda, Wilmington Prints, Robert Kaufman, Riley Blake, and Timeless Treasures. Some of the designers we carry from these lines are Holly Taylor, Laurel Burch, 1 Canoe 2, Deb Strain, Elizabeth Hartman, Bonnie and Camille, Jason Yenter, Maywood and way more. We also carry smaller vendors like local designers Poppie Cotton, and trending companies like Rifle Paper Co.
Why we’re special
• Because we’re not a chain store we’re classified as a quilt shop with our vendors. This means that we carry popular lines that vendors do not sell to chains stores. Previously, many shoppers visiting the Portland Metro area found these lines at the local and massive Fabric Depot, in Portland, which is now closed. Our Gresham Craft Warehouse Quilt Shop is located less than 6 miles from the now-closed Fabric Depot and will not disappoint with the variety and quality quilting cotton fabrics, supplies, and notions.
• We hand cut all of our fat quarters. We carry fat quarters for every single bolt in the store.
• We carry a wide variety of store-made kits, like Towel Bands, Soup Cozy Kits, Pillowcase Kits, and Ten-Minute Table Runners. These patterns are made up regularly by our quilt shop team with new fabric arrivals so you can see an end result to help you visualize your project.
• We carry a wide variety of quilting cottons and try to have something for everyone. Need lots of batiks, or a local sports team fabric? Maybe a large Wildlife panel, some basic solids, or fabric for a Tolkien fan? We may have it. Selection varies per store and season, but you will always find a wide variety of choices at the Craft Warehouse Quilt Shop.
• We indulge our Northwest roots and try to stock flannel fabric year round.
• We follow the newest trends. You can find fabric with succulents, llamas, unicorns, botanicals, and more.
• We also carry customer favorite licensed themes like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Tolkien, Disney and more.
• Our Quilt Shop staff are knowledgable about quilting, most are quilters themselves and have made some of the displays you see.
• We don’t just sell fabric, we provide inspiration. You’ll see lots of displays showing off fabrics, patterns, and kits that we carry.
• We have a busy and friendly quilting community. Each store has a Quilt Club that meets monthly. You’ll find it listed under the events page for the location you want to go to.
• We carry flat folds, which are usually anywhere from 3-5 yards and are sold at a lower price. Our flat folds are unique to us. They can be fabric from something discontinued or flat folds from a brand new line.
• Some vendors create kits that are just for us. For example, Shannon Fabrics creates a Fab Five Cuddle Kit that is made up of the fabrics we choose. You won’t find that anywhere else.
We could go on and on about why our Quilt Shop is special and why our customers say that they find the best fabrics, and have the most fun shopping with us – but we’ll stop for now and we look forward to seeing you soon!
You can find our Quilt Shop in all of the Craft Warehouse stores. Craft Warehouse is located in Oregon in the towns Medford, Salem, Beaverton, and Gresham. Craft Warehouse is located in Washington in Vancouver, Hazel Dell, and Kennewick. You can find Craft Warehouse Quilt shop in Meridian, Idaho, near Boise.