Create a simple Barn Wood Trio Photo Display in minutes!
Supplies for Barn Wood Trio Photo Display:
- 3 – 12×12 Barn Wood Open Back Frames
- 3 – 12×12 Magnetic Metal Sheets
- 3 – 12×12 Burlap Squares
- Mdf Wood Letter of your choice
- Large Magnets
- E6000 Glue
- White Acrylic Paint
- Double Sided Tape
- Magnets (for the back of the letter)
- Photo Clip to hold photos
- Frame Staples to hold metal sheet and burlap in place
- Place Strips of double sided tape onto Magnetic Board.
- Lay burlap fabric on top of metal sheet and press lightly.
- Place Metal/Burlap sheet into open back frame. Secure metal sheet in place by using framing staples or Duck Tape.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other 2 frames.
- Paint Letter with white acrylic paint, then glue magnets on the back of your letter using E6000 glue.
- Place photos on 2 of the frames using magnetic clips and hang the letter on the 3rd frame.
- Hang and enjoy!