- 5″x7″ Shadow Box with matting (BCI-126)
- Authentique Explore Paper Collection and Sticker Sheet
- Foam Dots
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Clear Scotch Tape
- Separate the mat from the plastic center of the frame.
- place matting on to paper and glue down back side to the front side of the matting.
- cut out around the matting.
- Cut paper 5″ x 7″ to fit the inside back of the frame insert and tape into place.
- Flip over so you can place photo and embellishments in the shadow box area. Use pop-dots to create dimension.
- Place in frame and close up the back!
For more detailed photos on how this project is created go to “It’s a Boy” Shadow Box Frame post.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse