- Unfinished MDF Stand Up Plaques (Yor-3225)
- Doodlebug “Anchors Aweigh” Scrapbook Paper Collection & Stickers
- Doodlebug Rainbow Washi Tape
- Darice 3″ Chipboard letters
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Darice Jute String
- Foam Dots
- Trace paper to fit each plaque and cut out.
- Glue to the front of each plaque using glue stick.
- Trace letters on to scrapbook paper and cut out.
- Glue paper to the front of the letters using the glue stick.
- Add pop-dots to each letter then stick on the front of each plaque.
- Wrap jute string around the bottom of the plaque and on the letters.
- Wrap washi tape around the bottom of the plaque.
- Embellish with stickers.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse