Just Arrived by Doodlebug Paper Line “Anchors Aweigh”
- Unfinished 4×6 Wood Frame with Banner
- Doodlebug “Anchors Aweigh” Paper and embellishments
- All Night Media Large and Small Pop-dots
- Tim Holtz “Hinge Clips” idea-ology collection
- Red Bakers Twine
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Trace paper to fit the top wood banner, cut out and glue to frame using glue stick.
- Take the glass out of the frame and carefully throw away.
- Trace around the frame and cut out, then glue to the front of the frame.
- Cut the background paper to fit inside frame and close up frame.
- Embellish with photo and stickers. Use pop-dots to create different dimensions.
- To create texture I cut a smaller piece of paper (red/white stripe) crinkle it a bit and ruff it up using the Heart breaker tool (shown in the photo)
“Anchors Aweigh” Baby Boy Banner Frame Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse