- Unfinished Wood Slated Plaque with Rope Hanger Approx. 6″x8″ (HMD-270)
- Doodlebug “Anchors Aweigh” Paper and Sticker Set.
- Doodlebug Red and White Bakers Twine
- Plaid All Night Media Large and Small Pop-dots.
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Cut paper in strips to fit the front of each slat on the plaque. (Buoy o’ Buoy 12×12 paper)
- Cut background paper to about 4″x4″ and distress edges (Little Sailor 12×12 paper)
- Cut Photo into a 5″x5″ square
- Glue down background paper, then use large pop-dots to adhere photo surface.
- Using sticker sheet add large pop-dots to the banner stickers that spells “All Boy”.
- Add red and white bakers twine to the sticker banner then adhere banner to the top of the surface.
- Add stickers of your choice using large and small pop-dots.
Project created by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse