This is a fun and quick project to give a patriotic spin any room or covered outdoor space for the 4th. We used a 25×11 slat board for this project, but you could achieve a similar look with any rectangular board.
- 25″ x 11 Wood Slat Board
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint (Snow White, Navy Blue & Santa Red)
- Mrs. Grossmans Star Stickers
- Painters Tape
- Foam Paint Brushes
- Tape the top left corner with painters tape to measurements of about 5”x7”. Then paint this area white with a foam brush.
- Once dry place the star stickers over the white paint. Then paint navy blue over the whole thing.
- Peel off the stickers after blue paint dries. Use a sharp object to help peel them up.
- Place the tape on board as shown in the photo and paint the 2 boards white.
- Peel off the tape once the paint is dry and tape the other boards
- Paint the last boards red then peel of tape & lightly sand