Craft Warehouse is introducing Americana Décor’s Chalky Finish Paint! Chalky Finish Paint is extremely easy to work with and great on virtually any surface. It creates a white washed finish in a variety of vintage colors on any surface plastic, metal, ceramic, glass and wood!
Have you inherited an old side table and it doesn’t match your décor? Chalky finish it! No priming or prep work needed!
- Clean your surface with damp cloth, then let dry.
- Paint 2-3 coats of your favorite Chalky finish (Refreshing) was the color I used on the table.
- Let your first color dry over night. This will help it cure before you place the second color on your surface.
- Tape off the top of your end table using painters tape. Then lightly paint white chalky paint on the drawer and striped on the top of the end table.
- You may need to apply 2-3 coats. Once completely dry take off painters tape and sand areas to allow the finish to come through.
- Last give it a coat or 2 of the cream wax this will give it a protected coat.
- Once dry buff the surface.
Watch this video to learn more about the new paint and a few tips and tricks!