Chalky Finish Paint is extremely easy to work with and great on virtually any surface. It creates a whitewashed style finish in a variety of vintage colors on any surface plastic, metal, ceramic, glass, and wood!
This paint job could be done on Mason jars and any other type of jars. Add chalkboard labels, twine or anything to jazz it up and you have a festive and functional party and picnic decoration.
- 4 Glass Darice Buckets with wire handle
- Americana Chalky Finish Paint colors : Everlasting (white), Romance (red) & Legacy (blue)
- Nicole Star Stickers
- Painters Tape
- Sponge Wedges
- Chalkboard Stickers
Remove the wire from each glass holder and wash glass.
Sponge on “Everlasting” Chalky paint to each glass holder.
Apply 2-3 coats, allowing to dry completely between coats.
- Tape off stripes using painters tape. Then paint 3 holders with Romance chalky paint.
- Place Star Nicole Stickers onto last holder and paint blue.
- Once you paint 1-2 coats of the chalky paint allow to dry then peel off star stickers and painters tape.
- Use a sanding block to ruff up the finish a bit then replace the wire and add jute string around the top.