These drawers come white but can be easily painted any color you wish! The possibilities are endless! For this project I used the drawer to create a personalized message station!
- White Drawer Frame
- Black Montana Gold Spray Paint
- 14″x20″ Cork Board (can be cut in frame shop)
- Chicken Wire.
- Decorative metal strip
- Metal pocket holders
- Chalk board labels
- Staple Gun
- Spray paint your drawer frame with color of your choice.
- Glue Cork to the inside of your drawer frame with E6000 glue.
- Add chicken wire by stapling it to the side of your drawer to create a pocket.
- Glue decorative metal to the top of the chicken wire using E6000.
- Place pockets on the cork & label using chalk board labels