Gather the kids around and make some fun patriotic jewelry for the summer holidays. Working with Shrinky Dinks are a lot of fun and you don’t have to heat up the kitchen anymore baking them in the oven. Just use a heat gun. See a video here >
- Grafix Ink Jet Shrink Film
- Stars and Flags template (< print this on the shrink film)
- Ink Jet Color Printer
- Ranger Heat Gun (or oven)
- Hole Punch
- Red, White & Blue Pony Beads
- Red Ball Chain Necklace
- Jump Rings 8mm
- Beadalon Multi Strand Elastic Cord
- Elmers Rubber Cement Glue
- Popsicle Sticks or spatula
Directions for Star Shrinky Dink Bracelet:
- Print out template into Shrink Film.
- Cut around images, then punch a hole in the top.
- Heat up your heat gun for a minute be for using.
- Place shrink film on a flat heat-resistant surface and shrink with heat gun.
- Use popsicle sticks to flatten and from blowing away while heating shrink film.
- String Pony Beads onto bracelet and tie.
- Dab a small amount of rubber cement glue over the knot.
- Add Shrinky Dink to the Bracelet using a jump ring to attach.
Directions for Flag Shrinky Dink Necklace:
- Follow steps 1-5
- String pony beads onto ball chain necklace.
- Add Shrinky Dink flag to necklace using a jump ring to attach.