- Unfinished Wood Sign with Hanging Plaques (Cal-63)
- My Minds Eye “By the Sea” Scrapbook Paper Collection and Stickers
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Punch
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile Punch
- Fiskars 12inch SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer
- Foam Dots
- Tim Holtz Ranger Paper Distresser
- Metal Drawer Pull
- Take metal rings off of the wood plaque and sign, set aside.
- Cut paper with paper trimmer to fit the top sign, then pinch the corners with the corner punch.
- Cut paper to fit the 3 hanging plaques, then trim corners with the corner punch.
- Mark with a pencil where the holes are on the sign and plaques, then punch the holes using the crop-a-dile.
- Glue paper to all surfaces and hook metal rings back into place.
- Cut smaller pieces of paper and use paper distresser to add texture.
- Add pop-dots, stickers and photo to the top of the sign.
- Embellish as you wish…
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse