We are loving this sweet collection by Doodlebug called “Under the sea”.
Adorable papers with octopus, whales, mermaids and more…
I created this simple scrapbook sign using this unfinished board with 3 hanging plaques.
- Unfinished Wood Sign with 3 hanging plaques. (Cal-63)
- Darice 3″ chipboard letters
- Doodlebug “Under the Sea” Paper collection and embellishments.
- Foam Dots – Large & Mini
- Crop-a-dile (this makes smaller holes than a hole punch)
- Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper
- Pioneer Glue Stick
- Yellow Bakers Twine
- Start by cutting your paper to fit the large sign. The sign is a little bigger than 12″ long so I just centered it on the sign.
- Then take a sharp pencil and poke holes through the paper. I then use my crop-a-dile to make cleaner holes.
- Glue your scrapbook paper down using Embellishment glue stick.
- Trace chipboard letters on the paper you would like to use for the letters.
- Cut out letters and glue onto chipboard letters, then glue to the sign using glue stick.
- Cut paper squares to fit the hanging plaques (about 3.85″ x 3.85″)
- Use crop-a-dile corner chomper around all the corners, then punch holes to fit in front of wood plaques.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse