Chalkboard Star Candle Holder simple to make and you can punch out any shape you like!
- Vinyl sticky back paper or contact paper
- Punch in the shape of your choice
- Americana Gloss Enamels Glass Chalkboard Paint
- Painters Tape
- Jute Sting
- Glass Bucket
- Take wire handle off glass bucket and wash with dish soap.
- Once dry, punch out shape and center on glass bucket.
- Using painters tape, tape off the top of the glass.
- Paint on the chalkboard paint all over glass, allow to dry.
- carefully peel of the sticker and painters tape.
- Following the instructions on the chalkboard paint bottle and place in oven to cure.
- Let cool then add me metal handle to the top and wrap in jute!