Create this simple Trio DIY Frame Holder in minutes!
- 3 – 5″x7″ Black Wood Frames
- 1 yrd of 1 1/2 inch wide ribbon of your choice
- Scrapbook Paper or fabric for the middle frame.
- Vinyl saying “Family Together We have it All”
- Staple Gun
- Start with opening all 3 frames and washing glass.
- Place photos in 2 of your frames and close up frame.
- Follow directions and place vinyl word saying on the front of the 3rd glass frame.
- Cute paper or fabric to fit into the 3rd frame that has the vinyl saying on the glass and assemble.
- Lay all 3 frames on their back side and staple ribbon to hold them all together.
- Cut ribbon at the bottom and Hang!